What is PPC Management?
Pay Per Click (PPC) is a quick and easy way of getting your website to the top of the search engines results for a desired keyword or key phrase(s). The advertisements which result from a PPC campaign are often referred to as sponsored listings and can be seen at the top of your search results or on the right hand side of the google listings page. Buoyancy Media help online businesses maximise growth & efficiency for a monthly fee. Whilst there are many poor web design agencies offering PPC Management as a side service & doing a poor job.
Over the last decade advertisers have seen the cost of their keywords going up & up, it is very much like inflation; advertising spend with Google steadily increases as competitors up their bids, whilst profit is shrunk due to higher cost per acquisition.
PPC management works based on the ‘bidding’ process for a particular keyword or key phrase, there is a lot of factors which can influence the success of a PPC campaign, but the two main factors are:
- The price you are ready to pay per click : it is a competition with other bidders, so the more you pay, the higher the chances of being clicked.
- Keyword research : keyword research should be thorough and well thought out as the success lies in the closeness of your keyword with the keyword typed by the user.
One of the best features of PPC is that you only pay if the user clicks your link and visits your site, otherwise there is no cost. Effective PPC management offers immediate results and can be set-up with little technical knowledge or experience.
Our PPC team combine sophisticated bid optimisation tools with hands on campaign management. All of our team are UK based and available for direct contact throughout the normal working week with limited support available 24/7. As a Buoyancy Media client you will be assigned a dedicated account manager who will make it their priority to learn your product and industry.
Each account manager is backed up by other qualified team members who have a diverse range of core skills such as conversion optimisation, Google Analytics or Display Advertising.
Key steps to a successful PPC Campaign
- In depth keyword analysis and optimisation
- High quality, tightly themed Ad copy
- Ad extensions
- Ad scheduling, trends & seasonality
- Geo targeting / localisation
- Brand management
- Competitor exploitation
- Landing page recommendations
- Integration with Analytics
- PPC & Display Network Advertising